Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

As I was reading 3 articles I came across to research some facts that I had learnt about.I read on of these articles and it says that in this down which is Dargaville.What it says that it says that in the Northland side of Dargaville there is a interesting history that I have researched and put it into a google drawing.This research is all about the finder.His name was Joseph Dargaville.He was born on the 1837 and then passed away on the year 1896.Now it times to take a look at what I have write in my own words.
IALT:I am learning to research some facts about Dargaville that got me into it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks Altheia for sharing some extra information abut Dargaville that you have research yourself! This will be really useful learning for your readers!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment