Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Activity 2.


Today I had to take a tour of New Zealand that is going to start in Auckland.What I had to do was watch a clip about Auckland then when I finished that I had to choose 5 activities that I liked about Auckland and learn awesome things about it.What I learnt about Auckland from this clip will be held in my google drawing.Today I have learnt about a lot of things that I have choosed for my 5 activities.IALT:I am learning to watch this video and learn some Awesome things about Auckland and name my favourite 5 activities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Aletheia!

Aren't we fortunate to be surrounded by water meaning that beaches are never far away! Beaches are definitely one of my favourite parts of Auckland too! Piha beach in West Auckland is my favourite beach here... Have you been there?

Another cool place is Bethell's beach in West Auckland... You should check out some photos of it on google if you have never been!

Keep up the great work!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment