Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Bouns Activity-Creating your own Moa animal-Winter Learning Journey

Today my job was to go on this online website.This was a program website for students who will complete fun activities which they call Mission.What I had to do was sign myself up to make create my own Moa that was going to be on my profile.Here is what I have created.Feel free to take a look.

What I like about this activity was creating my own Moa was really cool.I really loved it when I got to created my own Moa as myself on the picture but does not have my eyes only a Moa eyes.What I did not like about this was having to look at lots of pictures to find the right one to make my own Moa animal which is Cherry.My Moa animal is called Cherry and on this google drawing it will have some facts about her like what she likes to do ,what types of things is she really love forward to witch is school.
If you want to check out the website here is a link
One fact about the website you can make a game and then the owner of that program can give you permission to make it and let people play or not to give you permission. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aletheia,

I like your 'Wild Eyes!' I hope that you enjoyed the chance to explore the Wild Eyes site and to see what other students are doing this holiday as part of that programme. I had a great time looking at all of the pictures that were posted on the site. Did you look through the pictures as well?

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for liking my picture cause I had some hard times trying to find a picture to put on my profile on wild eyes.I did love look at wild eyes seeing that people could make games of their own.

Post a Comment