Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Coming 2nd in the Winter Learning Program


 Today I am going to show you a google drawing that has a little
summary about coming 2nd in the Winter Learning Program.It is because how I have done
activity that I have blogged and our theme was New Zealand.Feel free to take a look at what I have reflected on getting 2nd place on Winter Learning.
Working on the online program with Winter Learning Journey was really amazing because how I got to learn more in the holidays by doing this online program activity.I really loved the way that kids from lots of school participated in this event.
Here is a picture that has the score from the our school who joined and blog activity from the Winter Learning Journey program.
If you want to see the site CLICK HERE!
IALT:I am learning to write a short summary of coming 2nd in the online program the Winter Learning Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment