Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-Facts about Laura Dekker

Today I had watched a clip about Laura Dekker on her experience sailing around the world and having to learn some facts about her.One thing I learnt on her clip about her experience sailing around the world was on her 7'th day of sailing around the world she was in the pacific.Now it is time to take a look at her adventure that I had researched about when she went sailing around the world.In this google drawing I had write down 5 facts that I had seen her clip that I had watched!Feel free to take a look at my google drawing that I have learnt about!
When she stopped to go visit a place.
IALT:I am learning to write facts about what I have learnt about watching Laura Dekker's clip taking a big journey looking around the entire world.
If you want to see her video sailing around the world.CLICK HERE!
Thank You very much for read and watching.Please leave a comment! 
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Aletheia,

It's great to see that you went 'above and beyond' to learn more about Laura Dekker. I think that she was really brave to head out on a boat by herself and sail around the world. I am not sure that I would have had the same courage that she did. What about you? Do you think that you could have sailed around the world by yourself?

Bye for now!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Rachel,
I had loved it when I learnt what she did and loved making questions for her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment