Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Applying For Student Council!

Image result for Student Council!Applying For Student Council!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Yesterday when we half of the class had to go with Tony the other half had to go get some library books and then when we finished it we had to apply for student council which was really awesome to do.I really enjoyed doing this student council application because how I got to talk more about me so the teachers can know more about me.
I hope I do get to be a student council because how it will make me move forward to be a better person plus it could also make me boost my confident which is really amazing.Image result for Student Council!
-Thanks for reading!
IALT:
Reflect about me applying for student council.

No comments:

Post a Comment