Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Softball Practice!

Softball Practice!
Today while home group one was going out for kiwisport.Home group 2 had softball practice.The reason why we had softball practice because how this week on Wednesday some students will be off going to softball which will be really excited.I enjoyed
doing softball practice because how we got to do fitness frist then next we had to practice how to hit the ball with the bat.What I did not enjoy about softball practice was that when I had batted, I had hit the ball to someone's stomach which was Toma's and I apologize for that.
Here is my relfect about softball Practice.
In my softball practice relfect it will tell you:
-What I learnt?
-What I did well?
-What I need to improve on?
It will also have some pictures related to what I am talking about which is softball.
Here is my reflection.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Reflect about our softball practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment