Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Blog Commenting-Monita!

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Monita!
Today I am going to be doing some blog comments on students blogs and today I have chosen to do my friends blog Monita about her technology reflection.I missed out on technology but hopefully I can see what the cooking group has been up to.I really enjoy reading Monita's blog about cooking because how she had ingredients on what she was cooking which was muffins.
Image result for blog commentingShe had written down the dry ingredients for people to take a look at and maybe made.What I think she should work on is putting down images to her blog to make it look creative because how she only had one image which was her muffins.
Here is my blog comment to Monita.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for blog commentingIALT:
Blog Commenting on others blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment