Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

Bio Poem!

Image result for who am iBio Poem!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So here today in the Kia Manawanui syndicate we had to make a Bio Poem for our classmates to know who we are.Here today I am going to be showing you a google drawing with my Bio Poem that I have created and have finished off using pictures to make it look creative.
In my Bio Poem it will have:
    Image result for ME
  1. My name
  2. 4 words that describe myself
  3. The Daughter of..
  4. Sister of...
  5. Lover of...
  6. Who feels...
  7. Who needs...
  8. Who gives...
  9. Who fears...
  10. Who would like...
  11. Who comes from___ and lives in ____...
  12. My Surname
I really enjoy doing this task because how I got to talk about me in this Bio Poem that I have written down for my classmates to know who I am.
What I did not enjoy about doing this task was trying to furige out what kind of images to put on but I did get threw it.
Image result for ME
So here is my google drawing with my Bio Poem.
ENJOY and DON'T FORGET to comment below!.
IALT:
Create Bio Poem about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey aletheia . I know it's been a while but i'm dropping by to say hi . I've read your bio poem and it is very descriptive and it explains alot about who you are . What you want to do really fascinates me .

The fact that you've said that you would like to travel means you are a really adventurous person . What a great poem you have written .

I hope you've enjoyed your first week of school for this year . Anyways , continue to blog as you will continue to do many things this year .
Good Luck !

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Lj,

Thank you so much for blog commenting on my blog and I hope this year has been a blast for your frist year of college.

Thanks for the comment.

Post a Comment