Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Te Tuhi Artwork!

Te Tuhi Artwork!
Image result for 3 little pigsHere today I am going to blog a screenshot of my artwork that I did at te tuhi last week on Friday when we were doing the role play.In our artwork we had to draw out our play and make things like characters.In my group we did the three little pigs so in my artwork I put down 3 little pigs with trees,grass and the big bad wolf that was on the side.
I really enjoy doing my role play artwork because how I got to be creative and design three littles pigs with other stuff.
Image result for 3 little pigsWhat I found chanllenging to do was to think of something that I thought will be creative.
Here is a screenshot of my artwork.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
 IALT:
Reflect about my te tuhi artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment