Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Softball Today!

Softball Today!
Today the year 5 to 8's had there softball tourment.At frist I was so nervous to see lots of schools compete but them when we played I kind of felt calm and steady.
In my team we had:
    Image result for softball
  1. Aumau
  2. Teresa
  3. Alo
  4. Carra
  5. Akanesi
  6. Monita
  7. Corrlee
  8. Tevita
  9. Me
Our teacher was Ms Harrison and we won two games and lost 3 games.I really enjoy softball because how I got to work with my team.What I did not enjoy about it was that when I had walked it had made my feet so in pain.

Image result for softballEnjoy!
IALT:
Reflect about softball today.

2 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Hope your feet feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Ms Komor!

Post a Comment