Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Technology Tomorrow!

Technology Tomorrow!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for technologyTomorrow is Thursday and every Thursday the year 7 and 8 students from Tamaki Primary School are going to technology just for the frist block to have there technology with the three teachers who were:
Image result for tamaki college
  • Ms Ferguson(Graphics)
  • Mr Grundy(Hard Materials)
  • Ms Turipoluto(Cooking)
I am currently in hard metrailas with Mr Grundy and this year with Mr Grundy we are making some Silhouette for some family members or for our friends and teachers and this year I have decided to make something for my little brother Senela so I can give him something he really likes.I enjoy technology because how it helps me learn some things that teachers don't teach us at school.One thing I am going to find chanllenging is trying to cut out the silhouette but I could get a little bit of help from Mr Grundy.
Enjoy Reading!
Image result for tamaki college
IALT:
Reflect about technology tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment