Pages

Sunday 25 February 2018

Thank You Rachel & Your Summer Learning Journey Team!

Thank You Rachel & Your Summer Learning Journey Team!
Me with my prize
On Friday the 23rd of January we had a whole school assembly.In the assembly we had Rachel Williams came in and awarded the winners from the summer learning journey programme from the student that competed from our school over the school holidays.She awarded the people with prices who came:
1st
2nd
3rd
3rd place was Cerenity,2nd place Lj and then 1st place came to me.I was so proud that I came frist in doing the summer learning journey less then a week.
I got a prize which had:
  1. Slime
  2. Books
  3. Colouring Pens
  4. A Cretive Box
  5. Headphones
and other great things.I really enjoy getting my prize from Rachel and her team it was a blast doing the summer learning journey.
Thank you so much Rachel and your team hope I could do more learning journey on the next holidays.
Enjoy!

IALT:
Reflect about the summer learning journey prizes that was handed out to 1st,2nd and 3rd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aletheia great job on getting a prize for the summer learning journey I am really happy for you and keep up the amazing blogging that you do and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alo thank you so much for your comment

Anonymous said...

Hello Aletheia . Congratulations on scoring first place in the Summer Learning Journey . I hope you've learned a lot from this journey . As did I . As this year begins , I hope you have fun this year . You've worked hard to earn this . Good luck .

Anonymous said...

Hi Lj,
Thanks so much and congratulations on coming in second place hope you have enjoyed coming second place and I enjoy this year with my new classmates.Hope you have enjoyed a great new year on your frist time at college this year.

Post a Comment