Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

DLO-Attitude Programme Reflection!

DLO-Attitude Programme Reflection!

Image result for Who am i
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today in class we had Tony who is a person who comes and teaches us about more about us and today we had him come and teach us about who am I? and we also got to learn more about us which I really enjoyed.Tony came last year and taught us about this stuff so the year 8's were formailar with this.Here today I am going to show you my DLO that I have created about my reflect.
Here is my DLO.
Feel free to take a look but DON'T FORGET to COMMENT below!.
I really enjoy doing this task because how I got to relfect about this cool thing that we did with Kelly son Tony.Kelly is a teacher and Tony is her son which is really awesome.
Image result for Who am iI really enjoyed doing this and is excited that he is back tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.
IALT:
Make a DLO about our attitude programme reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment