Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Te Tuhi Reflection!

Te Tuhi Reflection!
Image result for three little pigs
Last week on Friday we had our frist session to te tuhi for 2018 with the same teacher from last year which was Salome.For te tuhi we learnt about storytelling and how people could show storytelling.What we had to do is make a play which was part of storytelling.Half of us went to te tuhi frist while the other stayed and went after the frist group came back.
In my group we had:
Image result for role playing
  1. Patience
  2. Aumau
  3. Kensington
  4. Mason
  5. Fe'ao
  6. Me
What we did was a fairytale based on the story about the three little pigs.We did this because how it had been a play where people in our group could participate and contribute in.I really enjoy role playing because how I got to maybe build up my confidence in role playing and also in speaking up.
Image result for role playingWhat I did not enjoy was having one person miss out on the day which made one person play two parts which was Patience.What I found chanllenging was trying to speak up so everyone could hear but I think I have did a great job with speaking loudly.
Here is my reflection that I have written about te tuhi last week.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:
Reflect about our te tuhi trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment