Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Blog Commenting-Aumau!

Blog Commenting-

Aumau @ Tamaki Primary School

Image result for commentWelcome back!
Here today I am going to make a comment on somebody blog and here today I am going to be doing a blog on Aumau's blog about How we can show our School Values?I have chosen to write down what he did well and what I enjoyed about his blog post.I also wrote down what he could work on.
Here is my comment to Aumau.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>
Thanks for reading but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Write down a comment on other peoples blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW Alethia Great blog about commenting on aumau blog keep up the amazing work.

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Alo,
Thanks so much for your comment I really appreciate it.

Post a Comment