Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Technology Today!

Technology Today!
Image result for technologyToday I am so excited because how today is Thursday and every Thursdays the year 7 and 8's from Tamaki Primary got to Tamaki College to have technology.
There are three groups that have people in it and those three groups are:
-Ms Ferguson(Graphics)
-Mr Grundy(Hard Materials)
-Ms Tuipulotu(Cooking)
I really enjoy technology because how it help me learn new things about these three things we are doing which is very fun and cool to do.
What I find chanllenging is sometimes being stuck on work but I always get help from my friends which is very more better.
I am going to be excited because how today it is going to be my frist session of technology for 2018
Image result for technology-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about technology today.

No comments:

Post a Comment