Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2018

P.E-Cricket!

P.E-Cricket Reflection!
Greetings and welcome.
Image result for awesome cricketToday in the morning home group 1 and 2 got split because how in the morning block we had P.E and Kiwi sport.I am in home group 2 and what we did was do P.E on the sport cricket.We did this because how we have a cricket sport tournament coming up for students that are year 5 to 8.I have did a reflection on our cricket lesson with our teachers Ms Komor and Sam.I learnt how to throw the ball when you pitching to the batter.I enjoyed doing cricket because how I got to learn something like how to throw and what it looks like when you are actually playing cricket.
I think next time I could work on throwing the ball so it can go far.
Here is my reflection about Cricket.
Image result for awesome cricketFeel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Reflect about our time at P.E

No comments:

Post a Comment