Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Self Defence Reflection!

Self Defence Reflection!
Last week on Wednesday we had our frist lesson of self defence about protecting ourselves whenever we get abuse or hurt by somebody.We did this because how in New Zealand lots of women get abuse fromImage result for self defence png 

Women and this programme wants everybody to participate and learn how to defence there self when somebody is out to get them.In my reflection I have written down:
  1. What I enjoyed?
  2. What we did?
  3. What we learnt?
  4. What I have improved?
I enjoy doing this because how I got to learn some moves on how to defence myself.
What I found chanllenging was trying to shout when we had to do this type of move and we had to also scream like we were actually been hurt by someone.
Here is my reflection.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Reflect about our self defence lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment