Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

School Values - My Goals

School Values - My Goals
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.

Image result for tamaki primary school vaules
In room 10 both classes which is room 9 and 10 have been working on our School Values Goals for this year.
We had to write down goals for each values which is:
  1. Mannakitanga,
  2. Whanaungatanga,
  3. Tukumarie
  4. Ako
  5. Rangimarie
We had to write down what our goals were,how we are going to achieve it and we could also write down people who can help us with that goal.
Here is my DLO with my goals for each value.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

I really enjoy doing this task because how I got to learn what types of goals I have for each value and it is good to know that I can have people to help me with the goals like my friend Kensington.
TASK LINK!
Image result for tamaki primary school-Enjoy Reading!
WALT:
Set goals for ourselves related to each school value.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Usman,

Thank you so much for your comment.

Post a Comment