Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Growth Mindset Quote Bubble!

Image result for Always try your best even if you fail,keep trying because god sees your work,your passion and your persistence.Growth Mindset Quote Bubble!
Image result for growth mindsetIn the Kia Manawanui syndicate we had to research 5 top quotes that we think is a growth mindset.When we finish then we move on picking one of the growth mindset quote and write it in a quote bubble that Ms Komor had created.In the Kia Manawanui syndicate we always have to come in class with a growth mindset for learning.I have chosen my growth mindset quote and is happy to show it to you.I have been creative by using colours and images into my growth mindset quote to make it look nice and attractive for others to look at.Image result for growth mindset
I really enjoy doing the growth mindset quote because how I got to pick a good quote that is helpful for me to think of and for others to use.What I did not like was having to take a lot of time to look for 5 quotes.
What I found chanllenging to do was to pick a quote but I think I have did a great job with what I have picked.Here is my growth mindset quote bubble that I have made.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
TASK LINK!
Image result for growth mindsetIALT:
pick a growth mindset quote that I think is about growth mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment