Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Aletheia,Monita,Kensington and Akih-Indigenous Games!

Image result for gamesAletheia,Monita,Kensington and Akih-Indigenous Games!
Image result for gamesHere today I am going to show you a presentation that me and my group have did for inquiry which is researching some indigenous Games.Here today in room 9 today me and my group had to present our work that we did for inquiry which was researching about a indigenous game that we have chosen and our group chose pac man as our game.I think our group did good but one thing we were supposed to work on is us speaking more clearly to have all our class members.What I had enjoyed was seeing the class have feedbacks and feed forwards to us.What I found challenging was having to have confidence in myself to speak.Image result for games
My next steps are believing in myself.Here is my presentation that me and my group did.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

Image result for pac manIALT:show my readers our indigenous game presentation.
-Thank you for reading don't forget to COMMENT below!

No comments:

Post a Comment