Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

KiwiSport-Run,Jump and Throw!



KiwiSport-Run,Jump and Throw!
On our morning block we had our frist lesson with our Kiwisport which was Run,Jump and throw.What we did was play a game called capture the flag.So there were two teams who were VS each other.What you have to do is get 4 hula hoops.Two on each team with 5 cones in there.What each team had to do is try and get the cone and collect it to their teams.Then we played a game called rats and rabbits.Then when we finished we played a game where we had to be in a group where you have to put cones and what your team has to do is stand in those cones and let one person go to the end of the line to run and your team has a rugby ball.They have to pass the rugby ball until it gets to
the end.We had played that game until the end of our lesson was finished.I had really enjoyed playing this because how I got to learn how to run like the fastest men which was Usain Bolt.What I found challenging was running because how some students from my class where very fast at running then me.Our coach was very cool with doing this kiwisport.There names was Kelly and Alan who did a great job with doing kiwisport with us.What I did not enjoy was having to run because how I am started to hate running.My next steps are trying more hard and using the skills that we learnt about getting more faster.
-Enjoy Reading!

IALT:Reflect about kiwisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment