Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

School 2DAY!

Image result for school todaySchool 2DAY!
Today is Monday and on Monday we have school.I am really excited for school today because how I can't wait to play more about our kiwisport called Run,Jump and throw.I am also excited to learn more at school and also am excited to meeting my friends again.I really enjoy school because how I can talk with my friends,learn something.What I found challenging at school is getting help.I mostly ask my friend Kensington for help and when he is not available then I will just sit there and think myself to understand or to research about what it means.My next step will be asking a teacher instead of friends.
Image result for school today-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:relfect about school 2day.

No comments:

Post a Comment