Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Akih

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Akih!.
Image result for blog commentingImage result for blog commentingIt has been so long since I have blogged commented on someone's blog and here today I have now chosen to blog comment on my friend Akih's blog about her almost reaching 900 blog post altogether.I am so glad for her because how so had been able to do lots of blogging to be able to reach over 900 blog post.I really enjoyed seeing her blog so much to be able to reach over 900 blog post and I also enjoyed blog commenting for her.For me I had enjoyed this.What I founded challenging was putting a positive comment for her.My next steps will be writing down what she could do better.Here is a my comment to Akih.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:write down a positive comment to Akih.
Image result for blog commenting-If you want to check out some of Akih's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment