Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Leilani!

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Leilani!
Here today with me blog commenting on my classmates blogs.I have now chosen to blog comment on Leilani's blog post about her kiwisport reflection today.I really enjoyed reading Leilani's reflection about kiwisport because how she had talked about what she had enjoyed and I think what she could work on is writing down more information like what she had found challenging.So here today I have given her a feedback and feedforward comment for her to see.Here is my comment to Leilani.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a positive comment and a comment for her to work on.
Image result for blog commenting-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Leilani's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment