Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Watching Movies!

Image result for caroline movieWatching Movies!
Image result for caroline movieHere today me and my family are watching movies and is also waiting for my dad to come home.Here today me and my family are now watching the movie called Caroline.It is about this girl who finds this little door at this house where she moved in.The little door cause dangerous things to her like make her mum and dad disappeared when she tries find them because in that door there is a lady who tries to be her mother but with button eyes.I really enjoy watching the movie because how the girl Caroline is a brave girl who is trying to find her parents to live her life with her real parents instead of the crazy one with the button eyes.CLICK HERE to see the trailer.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me and my family watching the movie CAROLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment