Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Falakiko!

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Falakiko!
Image result for blog commentingHere today I have now chosen to blog comment on Falakiko's blog about his blog post about his maths reflection.Here today I have chosen to do a positive comment and write down what he should work on.I really enjoyed blog commenting on his blog because how I got to see him problem solve and also see him write down how he got it.What I founded challenging to this was having to think a lot since he had did a great job on his maths.My next steps are going to be telling them what he needs to do to make it better.Here is my comment to Falakiko.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for blog commentingEnjoy Reading!
IALT:write down a positive comment and also write down what he could do better.
-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Falakiko's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment