Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Kensington!

Related imageBlog Commenting-Kensington!
Image result for blog commentingHere today I have now finished blog commenting on two of my siblings blog post and here today it is time for me to start blog commenting on my classmate's blog's.Here today I have chosen to blog comment on my friend Kensington's blog.Here today I have chosen to blog comment on his blog post about him doing homework given by his dad.I really enjoy blog commenting on his blog post about him doing homework because how his dad have given him about 20 things to do for homework.What I founded challenging was looking at the 20 things that he got given to do his homework on.Here is my comment to Kensington.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for blog commentIALT:write down a positive comment and what he could do better next time.
Image result for check it out-Enjoy reading if you want to check out some of Kensington's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment