Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Angel!

Image result for commentBlog Commenting-Angel!
Here today with me blog commenting on room 10 student.It is now time for me to be blog commenting on a year 7 student from room 10.Her name is Angel and here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog about her naming reasons to why we need internet.She has used the S.E.E Structure to guide her with writing information about reason's to why we should have internet.Here today I have written down my comment on her blog on some information about what she did good and what she needs to work on.Image result for comment
Here is my comment to Angel.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commentIALT:write down what she did good and what she needs to work on.
-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Angel's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment