Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-George!

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-George!
Here today with my last blog comment with someone in our class.I have now chosen to do a blog comment on George's blog about his infographic that he has been working on for cyber smart which is tomorrow.Here today I have written down a positive comment and a note in my comment on what he could work on.I really enjoy blog commenting on his blog because how I got to see what to do online and what not to do online which was what we have been learning in our cybersmarts.I also enjoyed it because how I got to see ideas on what to do online and what not to do online.So here is my comment to George.Image result for blog commenting
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for blog commentingIALT:write down a positive comment and also write down what he could work on next time.
-Enjoy reading if you want to check out some of George's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment