Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Sifa

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Sifa!
Here today in the morning I have chosen to blog comment more on my classmates blogs and here today I have chosen to blog on a male blog that is a year 8 attending our school.His name is Sifa and here today I have chosen to blog comment on his.It has been so long since I have blogged commented on Sifa's blog.So here today I have chosen him.I have chosen to blog comment on his technology reflection.I really enjoy blog commenting on Sifa's blog because how I got to see information about his technology reflection.Here is my comment to Sifa.Image result for blog commenting
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for blog commentingIALT:write down a positive comment to Sifa.
-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Sifa's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment