Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Watching a Turtle Dab!

Watching a Turtle Dab!
Image result for dab pngHere today I am now going to show you a video that I have been watching and think is lit.The reason why to that is because how this animal which is a turtle dab which was lit for an animal to do it.I really enjoyed watching this video because how I got so surprised because how this turtle was the frist turtle I ever see do a dab.For this I never had any negative things toward this because how this was LIT.My next steps into this is needing to watch more animals that can do the dab instead of just a turtle.
Feel free to take a look at the video but don't forget to COMMENT below!

-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for dabIALT:show my readers a video of a turtle dabbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment