Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Aja!

Image result for commentingBlog Commenting-Aja!
Image result for commentingHere today the frist person from room 10 that I am going to blog comment on is Aja.I am really excited to blog comment on Aja's blog because how it has been long since I have blogged commented on her blog and I just can't wait to see what is has been doing and what she's been learning.Aja is a positive person that I will name as one of my best friends so I had picked her.Today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog post talking about her favourite artist to make tapa which is what we are learning about for our trip.Here today I have written down a feedback and feedforward comment for Aja.Here is my comment to Aja.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commenting IALT:write down a feedback and feedforward comment to Aja.
-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Aja's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment