Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths Problem 2!

Image result for mathsMaths Problem 2!
Here today I have just finished working out my problem.Here today this problem is all about this girl having these pens.Here today I have solved the problem and have used words to explain it.I really enjoyed doing this problem because how I had believed in myself to do this problem.What 
Image result for mathsI did not enjoyed was having to make a lot of mistakes.What I found challenging was trying to find the answer and trying to put it into words to explain it.My next steps into this are making sure I can ask a friend to see if I am right or wrong.Here is a presentation of my maths problem.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for comment belowIALT:show my readers my problem that I was solving.
-Thank you for reading don't forget to COMMENT below!.

No comments:

Post a Comment