Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Watching Zootopia!

Image result for zootopiaWatching Zootopia!
Here today me and my family have just finished watching the family movie called Zootopia.It is about this little bunny who moves to zootopia to try and achieve her dream job which was being a cop.She achieves to be a cop and what she does is try and find these people who make other people go crazy.So finds they people and has a friend that helped her.Her friend got a job as a police with her because how he discovered the mystere with the bunny.I really enjoyed watching this because how this little bunny tries and find out information about what she is trying to discover and she doesn't give up.
Image result for zootopia-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me and my family watching zootopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment