Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Stephney F.

Image result for Stephney Fifita
Blog Commenting-Stephney F.
Here today I have now chosen to do some blog commenting and here today I have chosen to take a look at some of my sister's work that she has blogged for her readers to see what she does.I really enjoy blog commenting on her work because how I can write down a positive comment for her to see and I can also write down what she could work on.My sister is very smart she comes home with some positive news from her teacher which she loves to here.Here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog post about their class and room 7 making art.Here is a screenshot of my comment to Stephney.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for blog commentingIALT:write down a positive comment and also write down what she could do better.
Image result for check it out-If you want to check out some of Stephney's blog post CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment