Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Being able to reach over 300!

Image result for the number 300Being able to reach over 300!
Image result for good jobHere today I have been able to reach over 300 blog post.Now it time for me to reach over 400 blog post then when I reach 400 I can now try and reach 500 to beat my record from last month which was reaching over 400 blog post.I really enjoy having 300 blog post for this month because how I got to be on our sensational October board which is outside.This is the second month I had did this.What I found challenging was having to do lots of blogging to do but I really enjoyed it at the same time because how I got people to see more of my blog post.
Image result for the number 300-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:tell you guys about me being able to reach over 300 blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment