Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Ricky!

Blog Commenting-Ricky!
Image result for commentHere today I have now chosen to do my last blog comment to the last person from room 10.I have chosen to blog comment on his reflection about them playing sports for the red nose day that we had for sick kids.I really enjoy blog commenting on Ricky's blog because how I got to see how Ricky blogs since I have not blogged commented on his blog.Here today I have written down a positive comment and a comment that has information to what he needs to work on.Here is my comment to Ricky.
Image result for comment
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commentIALT:write down a comment that has information about what he did good and what his next steps are.
-Enjoy reading and if you want to check out some of Ricky's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment