Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Kensington!

Image result for commentBlog Commenting-Kensington!
Image result for commentHere today I have now chosen to blog comment on my friends blog about his blog post that I have commented which was about his indigenous games.Here today I have now chosen to write down what he did good and I had also written down what he could do better next time.I really enjoyed looking at this screenshot that Kensington put on because how it had looked creative and good.What I did not enjoyed looking at was having no explanation about what he found challenging or what he had enjoyed.Next time for him maybe he could write down some facts about what a smart learner needs when they blog.Here is my comment to Kensington.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commentIALT:write down what he did good and what he could do better.
-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Kensington's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment