Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Reading Time!

Image result for reading subjectReading Time!
Image result for reading subjectHere today it is now time for me and my class to work on reading.For reading me and my group which is duffy readers are reading an article from last week called Rep which I have read since last week.Now it is time for me to do my task with relfect about answering the questions on the task.I would really enjoy this because how I can relfect about what I read and it can also help to think back to what I have read about the story rep.What I am going to found challenging is answering the questions when I am not sure so when I am not sure I can ask my friends and if my friends don't help me I can ask my teacher that I am not sure with this thing.My next steps to reading are thinking back to what I have read instead of just looking at the text and sim and scanning to see what I am looking for.Now it is time for me to do my reading task.
Image result for reading subject-Enjoy Reading!.
IALT:relfect about our class having class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment