Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Technology Time!

Technology Time!
Image result for techologyImage result for tamaki collegeHere today me and my group are now sitting down in Ms Ferguson's classroom to attend our day at Techology.Here today some people are working on making these two models or doing there compare chart or doing their final design choice which I am now doing.I really enjoy coming to technology to be able to make me a clock I have not did before.What I don't enjoy is having to make a lot of mistakes on my drawing because how it is kind of hard for me to draw.What I found challenging today was having to draw and make a lot of mistake.My next steps are just taking it easy.
-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for laughing emoji clockIALT:Reflect about technology time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment