Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Technology 2DAY!

Technology 2DAY!
Image result for tamaki collegeImage result for tamaki collegeHere today as usually we have technology at Tamaki College with teachers that teach us.For technology I am now in Ms Ferguson's group which means that we are building clocks just like she did with her last group.For technology my clock is going to be a emoji laughing clock.The reason why I picked that is because how I love laughing a lot with people that is why I picked it.I am really going to enjoy this day because how we get to go to technology and technology is so amazing and fun at the same time.What I might not enjoy is having Ms Ferguson give us a big trouble because how last time we were talking to much that is why some people got into trouble.What I founded challenging was having to create a draft clock because how my circle kept on not being straight to much.My next steps are to be quiet and tell others to.
Image result for technology-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:relfect about us having technology 2day.

No comments:

Post a Comment