Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Vuni

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Vuni!
Image result for blog commentingHere today I am now starting with blog commenting on some of my classmates blog's to give them some positive comments and some things they need to work on afterwards.Here today I have now chosen to blog comment on Vuni's blog.He has been so long since I have blogged commented on his blog.I really enjoyed doing this because how I got to find out what he could do better or what he did good which was what I like.What I found challenging was thinking too much because how all Vuni had was a walt to what he was learning about in his blog post about him going to the national Library with Ms Fepuleai.The next steps for me are tell him what he needs to work on instead of just writing down a positive comment down.Here is my comment to Vuni.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for blog commentingIALT:write down a positive comment and write down a feedback for him to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment