Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Maths Problem!

Image result for mathsMaths Problem!
Image result for maths
Image result for maths
Here today I have now finished doing my maths problem that we got given yesterday.Here today this problem is about this boy have to download some songs and the question is How many songs were on his ipod when he first got it?.Here today with my maths I really enjoyed doing this task because how I got to use a strategy that I have did by myself.What I founded challenging was having to think a lot to try work out a strategy to what I did.My next steps are trying to say it in words instead of just putting down the numbers to how I got it the answer.Here is a presentation of the problem and what I have.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for mathsIALT:show my readers a presentation with the problem and how I got it.
-Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment