Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blogging Time!

Image result for blogBlogging Time!
Here today I am now in my older sister's room and now it is time for me to be blogging more.For this month I am close to reaching 400 blog post and I am so excited to reach 400 and also sad because how my goal for blogging this month was being able to reach over 500 and beat my record in blogging last month which was reaching 400 blog post.I really enjoy blogging because how it is a thing that I consistently can do all the time.What I find challenging is putting information because how for me I have to stop for a long time to think of what to write down.My next steps in blogging is writing more information for people to know more information.
Image result for blog-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me having blogging time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment