Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Visiting My Nana!

Image result for grandma animatedVisiting My Nana!
Here today me and my family have just finished visiting my nana to see what she is up to.When we visited her we went to go buy some hot chips to go eat there.It was delicious and good.I didn't know what happened next because how when I had finished eating I went to my cousin's room to go and Image result for sleeping animated
sleep and then when I had waked up that was the time for us to go to take my brother to the doctors after we saw our dad at the shops with my older sister.Half of us went with our dad and the other half went with my mum to take my brother because how he is sick.I really enjoy visiting my nana because how I got to have a rest which was sleeping.
Image result for grandma animated-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me and my family visiting my nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment