Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths Basket Games!

Image result for mathsMaths Basket Games!
Image result for mathsHere today for maths our group Islander maths had group basket to do.Me and one of my group members Kensington has got on of the games from our group basket.We were playing a game called Snakes and Chances.The person who won is Kensington because how he kept on getting chances which means if you lay on a number that says chances on the bottom that means you have to give them a maths question to answer and if they do it right then they have to roll the dice again.If they say the answer wrong then they don't get to roll the dice again.I really enjoyed playing this game with Kensington because how I can have some fun and can chanllenge myself with my friend.What I did not enjoy was having him get the dice all the time because how he kept on Chances.
My next steps are trying my best even tho I get it wrong.Image result for maths
-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for mathsIALT:Relfect about me and Kensington playing a game from our group basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment