Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

CHECK THIS OUT!

Image result for CHECK THIS OUTCHECK THIS OUT!
Image result for CHECK THIS OUTOkay for inquiry when we had our indigenous game to play.We had a link to our pac man game.So here today I am going to show you a link to will give you straight to the game.The game pac man might be hard because how you have to get all the dots to be able to get to the next level.I have played pac man before and I have only been to the second level only two time.I really enjoy playing this game because how it is fun and exciting and you can also challenging yourself to try and get to the next level.Here is a link to the game.
-Enjoy Reading
Image result for pac manIALT:show my readers a link to our game that we had picked for inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment