Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Alo!

Image result for blog commentImage result for blog commentBlog Commenting-Alo!
Here today I am doing a lot of blog comment on my 4 of my class mates blogs and then when I finished I will go to another class which is room 10.I have not blogged commented on students from room 10's blog.Here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Alo's blog about his maths reflection.I think he did a great job with his reflection because how he had written down how hard it was and he also written down his next steps and what he found challenging.Here today I have written down a positive comment for his to recive.Here is my comment to Alo.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:write down a positive comment for Alo.
Image result for blog commenting-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Alo's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment